Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Last Friday, my class celebrated St. Patrick's Day.

The students made St. Patrick puppets. I got the pattern from a blog called Catholic Icing.

We made this pot of gold to help us study our sight words for the week.

Lucky the leprechaun had been watching us all week from somewhere in the classroom. He was very mischievous and kept turning out the light, unplugging the sound cord from the projector, and hiding my blue painters tape (which I use for everything!)! Lucky came to visit us on Friday. He decorated our classroom while were at Mass. 

 He decorated the back door too!

 Lucky left his footprints all over the room! He went over a table,

 around another table,
and across the floor to the sink. My students think that Lucky jumped from the sink to the soap dispenser, then to the paper towel dispenser, and up to the shelf on top of the bathrooms.

 He left us this envelope on the door. The note inside said:

I got most of this note from the rainbow treasure hunt from a blog called A Cupcake for the Teacher.


At the end of the treasure hunt the students found gold coins taped under their chairs. We also found this pot with a craft inside of it under my chair. We had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment