Thursday, July 6, 2017

Summer Fun

What do teachers do all summer? Well, I think that most of us work to get ready for next year. My classroom bulletin boards are being painted this summer so I took everything off of them.



I decided that this is going to be a great time to change themes. I have had a frog theme in my room for the past five years. This year I am going to switch to a woodland friends theme. 
 So cute...



Frogs live in the forest too so I can still use my frog alphabet and number line. At the end of last school year, I made Froggy Folders for next year so it is a good thing that frogs work with my new theme. Last week, I sent postcards to each child who will be in my class. 

I also made this cute chalkboard sign for the kids to hold on the first day of school.

Here is my favorite new find. I got a Scotch personal laminator. It is AWESOME! I have used it for school projects and to laminate items at home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment