Friday, August 22, 2014

Getting the Classroom Ready

Hello everyone! I have been busy getting my classroom ready for the new school year. I had Kindercamp this past Monday and the kids brought their supplies. I finally got the supplies organized and put away.
                                     




The Vice Principal made these cute survival kits for the teachers. It was a nice surprise to receive at our back to school meeting.

Here are the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom trees that the kids made at Kinder Camp.


 Here is a tour of my classroom. This is my class jobs bulletin board and the behavior chart.

 This is the calendar bulletin board.

 This is the front of my room.

 Here is our word wall.

 Here is the writing wall. I display the students' writing here.
 This is a picture of the religion and language arts centers.
My classroom is set up and I can't wait to meet my new students on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment