Monday, February 13, 2017

Dramatic Play Center: Flower Shop

Today I closed the Starbucks Dramatic Play center and opened the St. Mary's Flower Shop Dramatic Play center. I had so much fun making this center. Yesterday, I went to Dollar Tree and bought all kinds of cute items for the flower shop.

I bought flowers...

office supplies...

vases, pots, decorative sticks, decorative gems for vases, Spanish moss, baskets...

seed packets...

ribbon, aprons, cans, gloves, and seed kits.

I put the flowers in vases and cans.

I made business cards, pricing guides, flower making instructions, a business sign, and an hours of operation sign. These are cards to write a message on to send with a flower arrangement. The kids are going to glue the cards on craft sticks so that they can put the cards in flower arrangements.


These are the business cards I made for the flower shop.

Here is the whole center.

Here is the desk complete with a cash register, card reader, check books, a calculator, note pad, receipt book, message tablet, phone and open/closed sign.

Here are some flowers that are for sale.

This is where the kids make the flower arrangements.

There is also a flower making station with instructions on how to make tissue paper flowers. Tomorrow I am going to add directions for how to make cupcake liner flowers.


The kids had so much fun at the Flower Shop today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment