Monday, March 9, 2015

St. Joseph

Last Friday, we did a family activity about St. Joseph. I found this activity on the website Catholic Inspired. I modified it so that we could do the activity for 230 kids and only spend $85.00.  I got sandpaper at Home Depot. I bought a large bottle of Mod Podge at Michaels craft store and divided it up into 18 baby food jars. I bought 2" scrabble tiles at Joann's. I printed the pictures off of the internet.
First, the students sanded the writing off of the scrabble tile. Next, the students trimmed the picture of St. Joseph. Then, the students wrote St. Joseph on the wood. Last, the students used Mod Podge to glue the picture of St. Joseph onto the wood tile. Here is the finished product. It is not quite dry yet. The Mod Podge dries completely clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment