Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Kindergarten Graduation

This post is long overdue, but here is Kindergarten Graduation 2013! I created two bulletin boards. The first bulletin board had pictures of the students from different activities throughout the year. 
The second one was of our Kindergarten memories.  I took pictures of the students in their formal Mass uniforms and then I put a quote about their favorite Kindergarten memory under each picture.


This is the refreshment table. I did not get a chance to take a picture of the cake, but it was adorable.

This is the stage set up with a chair for each student.

The room moms decorated the chairs with satin sashes.




I decorated the hall with the students' hand prints and a list of their favorite things.

The room moms set up a photo booth.
 

The parents got to take home their child's art portfolio and Kindergarten graduation pictures.
It was a wonderful celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment