Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Classroom

Hello everyone! I want to share what my classroom looks like. It was the end of the day when I took the pictures so the students' chairs are stacked up, but you can still see the class decor. I wanted to do a pond theme for my classroom; when it came time to buy decorations, all I could find were frogs. So I went with a frog theme.

 This is the view from the back corner of the room looking at the front left corner of the room.


 This is one of my library areas (I have three library areas) and our calendar bulletin board.


 This is the view of my classroom from the back corner to the front right corner of the room.


This is my classroom jobs chart. I put each student's name on a frog cut out and taped it to a craft stick. I use one envelope for the boys and the other envelope for the girls. I make sure that I choose an equal number of boys and girls for jobs each week.

I hope you had a great day!

~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment